[FW1] Firewall/VPN-1 and Websense

I've got a question about Websense.  I'm running Firewall/VPN-1 v4.1 SP3 on
NTv4.0 SP5.  I'm currently evaluating Websense because some  showed up
at one of our public PC kiosk for employees.  The kiosk has thin-clients
running with a Citrix server.  When an HTTP request hits the firewall from
any of these thin-clients, it appears to be coming from the Citrix server
as far as workstation IP address.

Right now  I have a rule setup on the firewall with a group called
web-block.  Any WS in this group would be sent to the Websense server via
UFP for web-site checking.  All other WS would drop down to the next rule
and have full access to the Internet.

I guess I'm confused about Websense licensing.  From what I understand,
because these 10-12 thin-clients running with my Citrix server appear as 1
IP address, that would be only 1 license to the Websense server.

Is there any advantage to sending all HTTP traffic through the Websense
server and setup rules there?  If that is the case, I would probably need a
1000 user license from Websense?

Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated!

Stewart