[FW1] Legato Storage System

Hi,

I would like to backup a system which is behind a FW-1 4.1 SP3.
Due to some testing the firewall is configured to allow any service in any
direction between backup server and backup client.

Now the problem is that the firewall blocks only a few packets at the end of
the whole backup due to: "reason: unknown established TCP packet". However
when I review all log entries in both directions concerning the blocked
packets, the time difference is lower than the TCP session timeout of the
firewall itself.

Legato Version is 5.5.3 Build 267.

Any hints?

Cheers,