RE: [FW1] SecureRemote and DSL

Yim:

     I saw this post and was wondering if you could tell me where you can get
this raspppoe software?  TIA

|--------+----------------------->
|        |          Yim Lee      |
|        |          <yimwlee@yaho|
|        |          o.com>       |
|        |                       |
|        |          03/15/2001   |
|        |          10:31 AM     |
|        |                       |
|--------+----------------------->
  |       To:     "Gibson, Brian" <[email protected]>, "'Alan Lantz'"        |
  |       <[email protected]>, "'[email protected]'" |
  |       <[email protected]>                           |
  |       cc:     (bcc: James E Clukey/Rush/RSH)                               |
  |       Subject:     RE: [FW1] SecureRemote and DSL                          |

Alan,

Sorry for the late response.  It you got it fix then
discard this notice.

I have PacBell which is a sub of SWB.  PacBell came
with a Enter300 software for doing the connect.  Do
not this this software.  Go get Raspppoe and it works
good. This is what you do:

1.  Uninstall Securemote.
2.  Install Raspppoe.
3.  Install Securemote but binds only the dail-up
adapter only.

HTH

Yim