RE: [FW1] Re: IKE/NAT SecuRemote stopped working.

I've run a snif inside my home NAT device.  I can see
UDP 500 traffic going to/from the firewall and my
non-working laptop.  The traffic seems to be addressed
correctly.  I can't really see what the packet's
payload since it's encrypted.

Haven't run from the firewall side because I can get
to it when SR isn't working.

Any ideas?
Pete Goodridge