RE: [FW1] Re: IKE/NAT SecuRemote stopped working.

Title: RE: [FW1] Re: IKE/NAT SecuRemote stopped working.

OK.  We're getting somewhere.  The UDP 500 traffic is used only to  perform the key exchange between the client and FW.  Once the keys have been set you should start to see IP proto 50 traffic starting from the client box and then responded to by the server.

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Goodridge [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2001 3:10 PM
To: Gibson, Brian; firewall list
Subject: RE: [FW1] Re: IKE/NAT SecuRemote stopped working.

I've run a snif inside my home NAT device.  I can see
UDP 500 traffic going to/from the firewall and my
non-working laptop.  The traffic seems to be addressed
correctly.  I can't really see what the packet's
payload since it's encrypted.

Haven't run from the firewall side because I can get
to it when SR isn't working.

Any ideas?
Pete Goodridge