[FW1] fw internalca problem

I'm trying to get hybrid ike working and am having a problem with the fw
internalca command.
I was able to create the internal CA on the management server. However I get
an error when I try to create the
certificate for the VPN Module. When I try to execute the command, fw
internalca certify -o myfirewall, on the management
server, I get the following error,

		Failed to create certificate:
		Unknown problem. rc = -278762728

I am running version 4.1 SP2.