[FW1] SecuRemote access to remote Net via VPN?

Hello!

Setup:
======

I have the following standard setup for a site-to-site
VPN. Both sites are running Firewall-1 4.1 SP2:

Site1 (172.28.0.0) --- IKE-VPN ---Site2 (10.1.0.0)

Problem:
========
I want users to be able to use their SecuRemote client
from home to connect to Site1 AND have access to
*both* the 172.28.0.0 and 10.1.0.0 nets. Currently all
they can get to is the 172.28.0.0 net.

The encryption domain for the Site1 firewall object is
172.28.0.0 *only*. Since there is an IKE VPN between
the sites and the 10.1.0.0 net is behind Site2 I
cannot add the 10.1.0.0 net to the encryption domain
on Site1 for export to SecuRemote without affecting
the VPN.

Is there any way to enable SecuRemote access to BOTH
of these nets via Site1 without affecting the
site-to-site VPN?

Thanks!