[FW1] NAT

I have a IP 330 appliance and I have 192.168.9.X configured on one interface
and 192.168.15.X configured on the other.  Do I have to add a nat rule to
allow these two subnets to talk to each other or do they talk to each other
by default since they are behind the same gateway that is protecting them??
I thought that the external interface was the place where packets were
dropped or accepted.

Adolfo