[FW1] Session Auth and Nat

Hopefully somebody could give me a hand on this one.  We have a client
who is trying to Session auth into our network.  He is coming, hide
natted, behind another checkpoint firewall.  Our firewall gets the
request and contacts his Session Agent, but then on the reply back to
our firewall, it gets dropped on the stealth rule.  I believe its the
fact that he is being hide natted behind his firewall and once the
Session Agent is contacted, our firewall doesn't have a clue that it is
still the same connection.  If anybody out there has had this problem or
has any ideas, I would greatly appreciate the help.

Thanks.....Aeon