RE: [FW1] can ping from firewall but not from internal NET

> ANY    FIREWALL    ANY    DROP
> Local-Lan ANY    ANY    ACCEPT
>
> on the NAT TAB:
>
> LOCAL-NET    LOCAL-NET ANY    =ORIG    =ORIG    =ORIG
> LOCAL-NET    ANY    ANY                FIREWALL(HIDE)
> =ORIG        =ORIG

Just a suggestion: In the NAT rules is the object LOCAL-NET a group object?
(I mean since you have used the name Local-Lan in the Rulebase and the name
LOCAL-NET in the NAT rules?). If this is a group object does it also contain
other objects than Local-Lan? If this object also contains the network with
your "public" servers, then that is your problem.

/erik