From: Jim Kearney [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2001 12:24 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] FW-1 Should we?

We are considering migrating to Firewall-1 with VPN and would like to
hear from some of the people using it.

I will not be running it on a Nokia box, it is going to be installed on
an NEC.  I would like to hear from people who could possible address
some of these questions.

1) Is it stable
2) Some tech Support experiences
3) Ease of use
4) Robustness (out of the box) will we be able to see wheat users are
doing in real time.
5) Is there anything you do not like about the software.

Any other expereiences would be appreciated too.

Regards,

Jim Kearney
Network Administrator
Optimal Robotics Corp.