[FW1] Secure Client and NAT

Helo.

Does anyone know if its possible to use a NAT'ed address of the firewall's external interface as the point of connect in the SecureRemote Client.  In otherwords, say the external interface of of my firewall is publicly addressable: 111.111.111.111, and I plan giving it a NAT'ed address of 222.222.222.222 to be used by my clients for topology updates and VPN connections.  Is this possible?

The reason I want to do this is because the file: userc.C, which is located on the client, contains (in clear text) several firewall and network details that undermine the use of a Stealth Rule, and thus compromises my security policy.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Regards,

R.

Do You Yahoo!?