From: Crivianu, Iosif [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2001 2:47 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] SMTP connection log

In one night I had an incident, the asmtpd.elg log file was 350 M (normally
the size should be a few K 15 -20 K) with this message:

smtp_new_connection: accept(0): Too many open files

I'm not storing the mail on the firewall only forwarding, so I would like to
know from were is coming this messages. CP told me the message is comming
from Solaris, but the log file is from the firewall not from OS.

Maybe somebody experience the same problem.

Thanks

p.s Solaris 7, CPfw 4.1 SP3