Re: [FW1] FW1 & Sun Hardware Recommendations please

Hi,

I've been experiencing problems using connect-control (the server load
balancing feature of FW-1) FW-1 4.0SP7 on a dual cpu machine. The 'in.pingd'
process generated huge core files from time to time, and the logical server
became unavailable. This should be fixed with SP8 according to the release
notes .