RE: [FW1] SecuRemote + Win98 error message connecting to site

Hi William,

I guess the implications are that not all interfaces are protected by
destop policy.
If it is on laptops that are taken home and have unused LAN connections,
then I guess that is ok.

If you install secure remote on all interfaces, then there may be problems
with the encryption domains when it is connected to the LAN.
But they can always kill secure remote when connected to the LAN!

Phil

                    "Dell,
                    William"             To:     "'[email protected]'" <[email protected]>
                    <WLD@BRPLUSA.        cc:     [email protected]
                    com>                 Subject:     RE: [FW1] SecuRemote + Win98 error message connecting to site

                    01/03/01
                    16:51

Thanks Phil !!

It worked. Just unchecked the "Policy is installed on
all interfaces". Are there any implications by leaving
this unchecked?

Again, Thanks!!