[FW1] http security server

Hi guys,

Windows NT 4.1 SP2.
I have OWA enabled on the fw, which means you can access the owa by
https://exchangeip:80/exchange/. All was well till the client moved to
another building, he did not change the ISP or his IP pull, nothing was
changed. Now however I can only access the owa if I write down the firewall
IP address first which means
https://firewallip:80/(logicalname/
 while the client want the original setup.

any ideas ?

Idan