RE: [FW1] X11 protocol outward bound

Hi,

Phoneboy has a FAQ on running X-winodws though
SecuRemote at :

http://www.phoneboy.com/fw1/faq/0164.html

You can also find a free version of ssh at:

http://www.openssh.com/

Also, checkout VNC which is a windows/unix remote
control free product from AT&T.  It has an advantage
over running straight x-windows in that the session
doesn't die if you lose your connection.
http://www.uk.research.att.com/vnc/

HTH,
Pete Goodridge