[FW1] SecuRemote + Win98 error message connecting to site

Hi All,

Thanks for those who replied to my last securemote problem.
It ended up being a problem noted on phoneboy on
Win98 + DHCP. Wierd.

Any case, i have a new problem. I've pretty much narrowed
this down to the client side, laptop running win98SE with
only the modem installed, no NIC. Installed SeceRemote
build 4165 (also tried 4174). When I get prompted to
authenticate, in my logs it shows that it does download
the topology. As soon as it does, it "deauths" me saying:
	Not all network adapters protected.

What does this mean, as I don't seem to have any other
adapters installed other than the modem/dialup adapter.

Also i can't seem to map a drive for instance or ping
any host on my internal net, with everything defined
on my dialing properties including my internal WINS server.
This could be related to the authentication problem above.

Any help is much appreciated.

TIA,
bill