[FW1] Firewall-1 Upgrade

Title: RE: [FW1] pcAnywhere vs. 2000 WTS vs. VNC
I will be upgrading our NT4.0 SP4 firewall tomorrow.  The firewall is at version 4.0 sp1.  I recently upgraded the firewall from 3.0b with no problems.  I thought that I read somewhere that the 4.0 firewall had to be at sp7 before I could upgrade to 4.1 sp2.  After reading the documentation it seems that the wrapper takes care of this, meaning that I can upgrade to 4.1 in one shot.  I am assuming that the wrapper is the install program that automatically pops up when I insert the CD.  We only have one firewall and the management console is on the same box .  So does this all seem correct and are there any other issues I should look out for?

Thanks,
Dave
MCSE