[FW1] Network Neighborhood

----- Forwarded by David Rivera/CMR on 02/28/01 01:13 PM -----

                    [email protected]
                    Sent by:                                    To:     [email protected]
                    [email protected]        cc:
                    kpoint.com                                  bcc:
                                                                Subject:     [FW1] Network Neighborhood

                    02/28/01 12:08 PM

Hello Everyone,

     I am having a problem browsing network neighborhood. Here are the
specifics:

     OS = Win 98
     Secureremote = build 4174

     In Networking I have the Microsoft client, domain name specified in
"log in to" field and "workgroup" field. "File and print services"
installed I have the dnsinfo.C file on the management workstation listing
pdc and bdc, and it does update the vpn client when the fw1-topology is
downloaded. I can occasionally browse in network neighborhood but I have to
bring up the secure remote login by pinging an internal resource, I enter
my credentials The firewall accepts it. I then go to Network neighborhood
and find a computer so that it will bring up the microsoft client login
where i specify login name, password, and Domain. Sometimes it works other
times it doesn't.

[email protected]

TIA

David