[FW1] SecuRemote / Topology download

Hi everyone,
after setting up SecuRemote on FW-1 4.1 SP2 (going to upgrade it to SP3
next weekend), i can connect to the Firewall (using FWZ or IKE) with my
SecuRemote Client, can download the topology, but i can only ping the hme0
and qfe0 to qfe3 interfaces on my firewall, not objects (f.e. servers)
within my network. The userc.c file shows the ifaddrs of the Firewall and
the network itself (ipaddr 172.16.0.0, ipmask 255.255.0.0), but NOT the
other workstation objects i defined on my Firewall. Is that okay? And if
the network is defined, why aren't request to my internal network
encrypted? Can't I define all workstation objects in the userc.c file, only
the network?

Thanks in advance for your comments!

Dirk