From: <[email protected]>
To: "Glover, Duke" <[email protected]>; <[email protected]>
Cc: <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2001 8:56 PM
Subject: RE: [FW1] operation would block

> Duke you are right - it is the control connection timing out.
> To change it add 'fwd_conn_tout (x)' to the $FWDIR/lib/setup.C on the
> firewall system and the managment station.
> x - the timout in seconds, default is 25.
>
> e.g.
> :fwd_conn_tout (40)

------------------

> C. Paul Simons
> Corporate Network Security Services
> IHS Energy Group, Englewood, CO.
>
> Main:> Direct:> Fax:> Mobile:>
>

>                     "Glover, Duke"
>                     <[email protected]>                   To:
[email protected], [email protected]
>                     Sent by:                                    cc:
>                     [email protected]        Subject:
RE: [FW1] operation would block
>                     kpoint.com
>

>                     23-02-01 09:41
>

> Hi Jesus,
>
> If I recall correctly, "operation would block" is the result of a timeout
> being reached when trying to install your security policy.  This timeout
> can
> be increased.  I believe the default is 25 seconds.  I forget where I once
> read this.  Can anyone verify or come up with a document that shows what
> file to modify to increase this timeout ?
>
> HTH,
>
> Duke

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Sema Group.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.