[FW1] Rule 0 ... again ...

OK, 5th try. This computer seriously needs retirement.
I'm sick of writing this email now ...

I know this is a reoccurring subject, and I was
hoping I'd be able to solve it by looking at the archives
and reading the lst, but no...

So, here goes:

LAN|----|FW|-----|ISDN Router|------|Remote site

LAN: 192.168.1.0/24
ISDN Router: 192.168.2.2
FW:  192.168.1.1 and ..2.1
The ISDN router uses DHCP when dialling to remote site.
Remote server: 10.0.0.1
Spoofing settings: "This net" for both IFs.

Turning the FW off, everything looks good, so routing seems
to be OK.
With the firewall running, it's a different game:
Traffic to the ISDN-router (192.168.2.2) is let through.
However, FW-1 blocks all traffic to 10.0.0.1 at Rule 0.

???
Any tips as to what I did wrong?

Cheers,
Anders :)