[FW1] Can I use SMTP Security server to do quarantine

Hi, all:

         I like to set up mail security server to redirect the email with all attachments to a certain receiver, let say it is Mail Quarantine Server. Then one of our service man will check that server with Antivirus to make sure no virus exist, then deliver them to the mail receiver - the client.

        I know SMTP server can strip the attachment from email, but my question is that how to keep them and redirect them into a specified client, I still want to save email with attachment for check, 'cause some of them might be useful.

Thanks!

Felix