Re: [FW1] SecuRemote can't exchange keys w/VPN-1

Paul,
Just a few questions:
You got them to sell you gold support for an eval -- ah - no matter.

Is the firewall object ip the external interface?  Non-authenticated requests use
FWZ for topology download, which is not interface specific, but the key exchange and
encryption in SP1 will require that the client be able to communicate directly with
the ip address defined under manage->network objects-> <your firewall object - main
ip address>

Lemme know how this results.
Cheers,
CT