[FW1] 1 to 1 NAT config questions, Help!

Hi,

I am trying to configure a FTP/WEB server in my DMZ and do an 1 to 1 NAT and
I am having problem making the ouside address to work.

This is what I did:

>From the voyager interface:
1. Create an permanent APR entry of the new valid outside address to the
outside FW interface
2. Create a static route from the outside address to the inside address

>From the policy editor:
1. Define the internal address as a workstation and on the NAT tab set a
static NAT to the outside address
2. Define the outisde address as a workstation
3. create a rule open http, icmp and ftp traffic to the outside address.

After installing the rule, I still cannot ping or ftp to outside address.
What am I missing some step here?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Joe.