[FW1] Re: CPMAD

Good $daytime,

> Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 16:41:14 -0300
> From: [email protected]
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: [FW1] CPMAD

> Anybody knows How I can set up CP MAD, and If I need something to
> activate?

Look at 'Getting Started' book, page 30.  If I recall properly, it is
enabled after installation.  You may want to change 'alert' to
something and/or tune amount of RAM, which is rather huge for such a
silly task.

  Regards,
  Willy.

--
"No easy hope or lies        | Vitaly "Willy the Pooh" Fedrushkov
 Shall bring us to our goal, | Control Systems and Processes Division