From: Timothy K. Cornelius [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2001 2:58 PM
To: Will Schwartz; [email protected]
Subject: RE: [FW1] FTP problems

I have the exact same problem!!!

Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: Will Schwartz [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2001 1:03 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] FTP problems

I've got a problem with FTP. Firewall: Firewall-1 4.1 sp3.

The user FTP's to a site, connects, but at first data transfer the site
disconnects.

I already applied the 2 /lib/base.def changes about FTP_ENFORCE and FTPPORT.
But I'm still have the problem, but only on some machines.

any suggestions?

Will