[FW1] Checkpoint dilemma (Route && ARP)

Any comment would be welcome as I don't want to use my intuition and change
500+ machines in one shot to get it wrong

I created internal and external objects for each server I needed,
now in order for NAT to work as such server1.internal (VPN addr),
server1.external (static addr) I understand I have to assign both
the route and ARP entries on the firewall machine.

Now my question is just to be 100% sure:

firewall.server.foo            23.45.67.1          aa:aa:aa:aa:aa:aa
server1.internal.server.foo    10.10.1.5           bb:bb:bb:bb:bb:bb
server1.external.server.foo    23.45.67.9          cc:cc:cc:cc:cc:cc

So when I add the static ARP entries for each external, should I
use the arp entry for the firewall?

arp -s 23.45.67.9 aa:aa:aa:aa:aa:aa
which is serv1.external's address with the firewall's MAC info

route add 23.45.67.9 23.45.67.1 pub
the external's

Or is this wrong and it should be:

arp -s 23.45.67.9 cc:cc:cc:cc:cc
(machine to its own arp info)

route add 23.45.67.9 23.45.67.1 pub

I'm a bit confused since I'm thinking about my load balancing
and the way the addressing is set, if server1.internal was to
go down, and backup.server1 takes over, or if I have to quickly
fix something then I would have to statically assign the ARP
and routes again wouldn't I.