[FW1] SecureClient over usb dsl devices

I'm aware that secureclient is advertised not to work without either a
standard modem or ethernet device.

That bieng said, has anybody managed to find any workarounds for a usb
dsl connection? The bell south guy tells me the only way I can get it
replaced is to break the usb one :)

BTW, what is a standard device?

Cheers,
Craig
[email protected]
begin:vcard
n:Skelton;Craig
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1
email;internet:[email protected]
title:Systems Admin / Security Practitioner
x-mozilla-cpt:;0
fn:Craig Skelton
end:vcard