Re: [FW1] FW-1 SP2 on solaris

Best thing to do is follow CP's advice on this one.

Uninstall FW, and be sure you can ping and telnet from
everywhere/anywhere you want BEFORE you install FW1.
Also, certify that DNS works correctly.

You have too many variables right now -- and you'll be
spending hours trying to determine if it's a FW1
problem or a Solaris problem.

Just a thought.

HTH -- Chris