Re: [FW1] Lost rulebase on FW-1 4.0/Solaris 2.7 (32-bit)

Thanks a lot for the reply. This was in deed the right solution (I had
your four first points, not the rest) :)

I did also search phoneboy's archive and couldn't find anything that
touched this topic, but if I missed it then it's my wrong. :/

cheers,
Alexander