[FW1] SecuRemote and SecurID

I've got a question regarding getting SecuRemote to authenticate against my ACE server.

I've got a separate management server and firewall (both running Solaris 7 and CP FW1 v4.1).  When I initate the SecuRemote connection and the logon box pops up I don't get the option to 'Enter Password Later' which is needed to authenticate against the ACE server.

Anyone got this to work correctly??  What step am I missing??  What encryption schemes are running on both your firewall and management server??

--Steve