RE: [FW1] STOP error on Win2k SR SP2 and Linksys Wireless LAN car d

Title: RE: [FW1] STOP error on Win2k SR SP2 and Linksys Wireless LAN card

Actually, I discovered a solution that will have to do for now.  Linksys tech support was of no use on this.  I un-installed SecureRemote, powered the laptop on with the 802.11b LAN card in, disabled it in the "My Network Places" properties, re-installed SecureRemote and unbound it from the disabled 802.11b card since I don't need SecureRemote for that interface.  I can now enable the card and use it without it blue screening.

-----Original Message-----
From: Flemming Riis [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Friday, December 29, 2000 3:17 AM
To: Scott Hunter
Subject: RE: [FW1] STOP error on Win2k SR SP2 and Linksys Wireless LAN
card

From: Scott Hunter [mailto:[email protected]]
Subject: [FW1] STOP error on Win2k SR SP2 and Linksys Wireless LAN card

>I am getting a STOP blue screen on Win 2k, SP1 with SecureRemote 4.1
SP2 in module CW10.SYS which is the driver for >an Instant Wireless
802.11b LAN card from Linksys.  The card works fine if I uninstall
SecureRemote.  Anyone come
>across this?

[Flemming Riis]
Have the same issue with Compaq Wireless, found a comment on it in one
of the readme files (but cant find it now)
So maby its the same with this card also, is was addressed as will be
resolved in a later version of secureremote.

they are addressed. If you have received this email in error
please notify the system manager.

swept for the presence of computer viruses.