Re: [FW1] ICMP still comes through even though Accept ICMP is not checked

Hi Bryan,

What rule does your log say is allowing the icmp
packets in?  If it's rule zero, it's an implied rule
problem, otherwise it's something you set up in the
rule base that you should be able to fix by moving
your explicit icmp reject rule above the rule allowing
inbound icmp.  Of course you may break something else
in the process....

HTH,
Pete Goodridge