[FW1] IKE VPN Success w/ISPO 3.3 and Cisco PixOS 5.212

FYI:

Daniel Corcoran and I were playing around with an internal doc Friday and we
just wanted to reconfirm that an IKE VPN can work between a CP-VPN-1 (IPSO
3.3) and a PIX (5.212). <IKE/Pre-shared secret/DES>

As soon as I can sanitize our internal doc and re-type it, I will post it to
Phoneboy and possibly the mailing list.

Merry X-mas,
Jon