[FW1] OT: Swatch Startup Script

Could anyone help me  with a Swatch Start up Script (at every boot time) on
a Sparc 2.6 machine?

I put the following stuff in the  /etc/rc2.d/S97rc.local  Script but it doesn't
work.
PATH=/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin
/usr/local/bin/swatch  -c  /root/swatch/syslogrc  -t  /var/log/syslog &
NB: I put /usr/local/bin  on the PATH for  Perl program.

Any help could be so appeciated.
--
Mohamed HAMOUCH
E-mail:ham at iav dot ac dot ma