[FW1] telnet timeout problem - URGENT!!

 I am running checkpoint fw-1 ( single gateway ver 3.0b - to be upgraded soon. )
on NT Platform.

  Users connecting to internal server ( NAT used ) using telnet session are
kicked out after their session is idle for 15 minutes. They use user / client
authentication to connect through the firewall.

Is there anyplace that i can speicify this parameter.?  Verified phoneboys site
and manually modified

 type @TCP_TIMEOUT is changed to type @3600 > in connections   ( base.def file )

somehow i cant findout the all the properties of security servers tab of the
properties setup window in the Windows GUI.  ( like Telnet Welcome message File
. Ftp welcome message file etc...

The rules are as follows;

1. Users@any ( Group ) -- internal machine id -- Telnet & Ftp -- UserAuth --
Long Log -- Gateway

2. Group2@any ---- Internal Machine id - Telnet & FTP -- Client Auth --- Long
Log - Gateway

 are the rules that we use to permit the remote developers to connect to
internal machines.

While using the Client auth, users are to select the specific services..

Users are able to connect and has no problem when the session is active, it
timesout after 15 minutes when it is idle .

Thanking you in advance ..

Dev