[FW1] VPN- FW1, Linksys DSL Router, and Linux client

Title: VPN- FW1, Linksys DSL Router, and Linux client

    Has anyone had any experience with this?

    I have a user who has a home Linux system connecting to the Internet through a Linksys DSL Router.   He wants to VPN to our internal network through CP FW1 which sits on an NT box.

    Any suggestions?