Re: [FW1] PB AFTER INSTALLING A POLICY ...."ressource temporary unavailable " !!!!!!!

Yeah, this is kind of a dorky error message which I've experienced as
well. Some say to restart fw-1 on the box which is the manager ... not
very flexible in a production evironment. When I experienced this
problem I was publishing to more than 1 firewall...so I pushed policies
one at a time to the firewalls...that worked, and then tried to again
push policies to both firewalls at the same time...and it started to
work again...go figure!