[FW1] Problem with secure remote

Hi,

After installing SP2 on fw4.1 (Solaris), Secure remote stoped working.......

I can update the site (so bassically there is a connection) but that's the
only thing i can do.
I can't access my internal network.

I noticed that in the logs after the auth. produce the following line :
reason User authenticated by Firewall.Sending Encrypted Topology. scheme:SSL

I have no clue from where the SSL appeared, i basically use IKE+DES+SHA1

The same problem occured on all our firewalls after installing SP2.

Did any one encoutered this problem ?

Thanks,