Re: [FW1] SecuRemote Problem

David,
After you created the properly formatted dnsinfo.C file, did you modify the
Crypt.def file and then install policy, and then restart the management server
(fwstop <cr> fwstart <cr>)?

If you cannot load policy from the management server, chances are you are using
authenticated topology download.  In that case, the above procedure will apply for
both modules.

Cheers,
CryptoTech