[FW1] SecuRemote on W2K Problem

I have SecuRemote running on W2K Pro and authentication is fine, my userc.c
file updates and my dnsinfo.c section is set.  My dial-up connection has my
internal DNS Servers set for resolution.

I connect and can browse the internet as normal using my internal DNS
Servers for resolution.
I can map drives to my internal machine sif I use the IP Address, using the
computer name fails. (DNS resolution of the computer name on the lan is
successful) (Also, the log shows decrypt of the DNS request to my internal
server)

I have no WINS servers on the network, but have added the LMData section
which is properly updating the lmhosts file on the client (hmmm..maybe
that's it, maybe the section should not be on W2K clients)..

Also, when I go to set SSO or SDL I get 'you must be an administrator'.  I
am, and have set the account to be a local admin on the laptop in question.

Anyone have any info on one of these problems....

thanks

PDB