Re: [FW1] Suggestions/Info for web caching servers

If the problem is with the web server, I would probably use something like
BigIP or TopLayer and add servers to create a web cluster.  Caching won't
help much if you are using dynamic content (like most everyone these
days).  BigIP also has some really cool stuff if you're using SSL.

Carric Dooley
Senior Consultant
COM2:Interactive Media

"But this one goes to eleven."