RE: [FW1] Suggestions/Info for web caching servers

Novell has a hard-hitting competitive comparison (including
apples-to-apples benchmarks) of their ICS product against CacheFlow
posted on their website at:

http://developer.novell.com/research/appnotes/1999/november/05/index.htm

Obviously, this is only Novell's side of the story, so take with a grain
of salt and solicit CacheFlow's rebuttal before making a decision.

HTH,

Mark L. Decker
Rainfinity
[email protected]