[FW1] WatchGuard and IP440

Can anyone tell me if they have had success configuring a Nokia Checkpoint
IP440 appliance with a WatchGuard SOHO?  I'm currently trying to make this
work with IKE preshared keys.  Checkpoint has configured my IP440 w/ me so i
know that end is done properly.  I talked to watchguard and they say their
end is also right.  My question is who is right?  Has anyone made this work?
I am currently running IPSO ver 3.2 sp5 Checkpoint 4.0  the watchguard is a
SOHOtc ver 2.2  PLEASE HELP ME.  Thanks in advanced

Jeff