/*              [email protected]                  */

From: Alonzo Vera <[email protected]>@lists.us.checkpoint.com on
      2000/12/04 11:38 PM

Please respond to Alonzo Vera <[email protected]>

Sent by:  [email protected]

To:   "'[email protected]'"
      <[email protected]>
cc:
Subject:  [FW1] AIX - FW-1

This is a dump question.
I´m installing FW-1 4.1 over AIX. I followed manual instruccions, it
supposee to be enough executing "smit" on the new software directory. It
didn´t work. Aparently AIX is trying to write on the CD. If I copy the
software on the hard drive it worked ok.

So... is there anything else I had to do in order to solve this?.. or ..
is it necesary to copy the software on the hard drive?