[FW1] Troubles with upgrading

Hello everybody,

I've been having serious troubles in upgrading a CheckPoint platform, I hope someone can help me...
I have a distributed platform with a CKP Enterprise Management Console box and a CKP Firewall Module box.
Both of the are version 4.0 SP1.
Well, I'm upgrading to 4.1 and CKP support told me that I can't jump from 4.0 SP1 to 4.1. First, I must go 4.0 SP1 -> 4.0 SP3 -> then 4.1 SP1.
I have made 4.0 SP1 -> 4.0 SP3 on the firewall module, and everything is fine, showing build 4053 when I isse a 'fw ver -k' command. Build 4053 correspond to 4.0 SP3 on Unix platforms.
But the problem is that when I go 4.0 SP1 -> 4.0 SP3 on the management console (Unix platform with motif GUI), the graphical interface never runs!
Have someone had this trouble before? How can I solve them?
I've heard about a hotfix for GUI, but I don't if it really goes for this king of upgrade.
Thanks,

Fabiola Mayorca

Fabiola Daniela Mayorca Arellano
CCSE  & CCSA CheckPoint Certified Security Engineer / Administrator
Sistemas de Información
Telefónica Sistemas, sucursal Perú.  Los Sauces 374 Piso 10/11
Edificio La Torre Roja.  San Isidro - Lima 27
Laitn America