RE: [FW1] Chrysalis-ITS and CheckPoint 2000 SP2

That's identical to my issues with these adapters.  3 out of 4 cards fail
and exhibit erratic behavior.  The cards work after the installer inserts
the module (in Solaris).  Once they're bounced (fw accel on|off) however,
they no longer work.  The technical savvy at ISS claims a high failure
rate of these adapters to be a commonplace.

They report all sorts of odd drops in the log viewer as well:
-snip-
 8:39:22 drop   <MY-FW>    >daemon proto 206 src 147.248.242.113 dst
69.0.0.60 rule 0 decryption failure: VPN-1 Accelerator Card reports error
scheme: IKE
-snip-

The interesting thing is that neither address is associated with the
firewall and no traffic to either should be passing through.  I am unable
to capture this traffic on the wire, though.

Peter Lukas