RE: [FW1] Chrysalis-ITS and CheckPoint 2000 SP2

Hmm,

I'm also having problems with these cards on NT4, SP6a.
I have 10 cards in total and of the 3 I'm using so far, two have failed
(both ends of a VPN - which took a while to diagnose ... :-< )

I too see the same _reset errors in the event logs plus a slew of other
errors including

	Resource reporting problem E0000211
	_reset: elapsed =546 msec
	_do_smachine : Device error
	_tx: Token window lost sync

then after a while
	_do_smachine : too many errors, disabling device

The thing to do is to turn the accellerator card off with "fw accel off"
then run a "lunadiag" - mine all fail on test 3 (ie the first card related
test)  with an access violation error on NT

Replacing the cards or turning off the driver restores comms between the
firewalls - so it's fairly easy to diagnose - once you've been burned once.

I'm currently getting replacement cards from Chrysalis via Checkpoint -
since they supplied them - I'm taking bets on the timeframe side of things
if anyones interested ;-]

Hope this helps

Cheers

Tim